The Xmas Atheist
Who am I to question belief, if it pacifies the mob!
Who am I to question the mob, without belief!
The atheist argues in friendly tone against Charlemagne’s sword and Constantine’s creed, espousing virtue over revolution, but talk is worthless without deed; concrete, tangible steps to dismantle the Christmas stocking. Be serious. Boycott Christmas.
yes you can
- accept gifts from anyone
- buy presents for your children, parents and friends
- buy Christmas trees or partake in its decoration
- organize or attend Christmas parties (work or social)
- show Christmas movies in your home over the holiday
- send greeting cards or say Merry Christmas to anyone
- allow Christmas to pass without marching in protest
- Xmas Mass to appease your Irish in-laws
- celebrate by sanitizing the religious bits
- sit down to ‘Christmas’ dinner
Until you’ve done these things, you’re sticking pins in the hot air you ballooned, coddling the enemy’s eggnog at Camp Xmas, whose sole purpose is your demise.
You can throw
a fatal blow
if your ego
the Xmas tree
It’s easier for a camel to pass…than for an atheist
to give up his Xmas list. What a rush it gifts.
Who am I to scorn a toast, to baby Jesus, on the Christian 4th of July!
Recommended & guaranteed to make you laugh: Whose Child Is This?